EMSA Board Meeting
NOTICE AND AGENDA
EMSA Board of Trustees Meeting
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 1:00 pm
Best Western Hotel Meeting Room, 1200 N. 8th, Stroud, OK 74079
"Report, discussion and appropriate action, if any, on the following:"
- Approval of Regular Board Minutes of January 23, 2013
- Chairman's Report
- An Executive Session of the Board of Trustees for the purpose of confidential communications with its attorneys concerning potential claims or investigations resulting from matters raised in the Special Audit Report issued as of January 22, 2013, by the Oklahoma State Auditor & Inspector to the Emergency Medical Services Authority for the time period of January 1, 2009, through June 30, 2012, as authorized by Title 25, Section 307 B.4 of the Oklahoma Statutes, and a determination by counsel and the Board of Trustees that disclosure to the public of the communications in such executive session will seriously impair the ability of the Board of Trustees to process any such potential claims or investigations in the public interest.
- After a return by the Board of Trustees to the public meeting, vote upon any item of business which concerns any above-described potential claims or investigations and is considered during the executive session.
- Oklahoma State Auditor & Inspector Special Audit Report, responses thereto of EMSA staff and legal opinions of EMSA counsel relating to matters raised in such Special Audit Report.
- Compliance and Exclusion Reports